| ||February 29, 2008|
North American Tungsten Releases December 31, 2007 First Quarter Financial Results
| ||VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA: Mr. Stephen Leahy, Chairman and CEO, announces the release of the North American Tungsten Corporation Ltd (the "Company") (TSX-V: NTC) December 31st, 2007, 1st quarter financial results.|
FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Mactung advanced to the Feasibility Study Stage.
- High grade drill results highlight upside at the Cantung Mine -- highlights include 88.8ft
@ 3.26% WO3 and 140ft @1.46 WO3.
- Completed tolling arrangement in China to upgrade flotation concentrate to APT.
- Independent engineering audit and review of the Tungsten Joint Venture Pilot Plant
- Q1/08 working capital of $7.5MM compared to $1.6MM in Q1/07.
- Q1/08 production of 65,297 MTU's compared to 60,584 MTUS in Q1/07.
- Q1/08 revenue of $11.9 compared to $13.8 million in Q1/07.
- Q1/08 operating cash flow (before working capital changes) of $(2,777,510) compared
to $(127,112) in Q1/07.
The first quarter financials were filed on SEDAR for public access and may also be accessed from the Company's website www.natungsten.com.
ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN TUNGSTEN CORPORATION LTD
The Company is a publicly listed Tier 1 Junior Resource Company engaged primarily in the operation, development, and acquisition of tungsten and other related mineral properties in Canada. The Company's 100% owned Cantung mine and Mactung development project make it one of the few tungsten producers with both a producing mine and strategic development asset in the western world. Mactung is one of the world's largest known undeveloped high grade tungsten-skarn deposits.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
"Stephen M. Leahy"
Stephen M. Leahy, Chairman & CEO
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Cautionary Note: The Company relies upon litigation protection for "forward-looking" statements.
Toni Williamson, Corporate Geologist
email@example.com, Phone: +1.604.684.5300 Fax: +1.604.684.2992
You can view the Next News Releases item: Mon Mar 3, 2008, North American Tungsten Announces First Quarter Cantung Diamond Drilling Results
You can view the Previous News Releases item: Tue Jan 29, 2008, North American Tungsten Releases September 30, 2007 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
You can return to the main News Releases page, or press the Back button on your browser.